New ‘Hold Amey To Account’ Online Form
A new online form has been launched to make it easier for residents to submit complaints about Amey.
If you experience or see any of the following please use this form.
- Issues with “temporary” Amey barriers;
- Dangerous temporary footpaths;
- Holes in pavements or verges;
- Street lights not working or dark areas at night;
- Shoddy resurfacing work on roads or pavements;
- Old road or pavement surfaces in a particularly poor state of disrepair;
- Issues with replacement trees;
- Issues with road closure notifications;
For more information see the Sheffield Residents Holding Amey To Account site.